The Machine Operator will be responsible to operate various types of machinery. Performing routine maintenance checks, following strict safety regulations and guidelines and operating mechanical or computer-operated equipment.
- 5-10 years of experience preferred
- Must have experience with troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic systems, repairing hydraulic cylinders, fabricating, and welding with metal, troubleshooting, and repairing 12- and 24-volts electrical systems.
- High School degree or equivalent certificate
- Must be able to work safely in a fast-paced environment
- Access to Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Plan Plus Company Matching
- Paid Time Off
- $600 Sign On Bonus
- Competitive Wages
- Opportunities For Advancement